Owner: ROAL 2015, SL
Address: Santa Fe de Nou Mèxic 18, 08017 – Barcelona (Spain)
Collection of personal data
To browse the web you do not need to provide any personal data. The cases in which you do provide your personal data are the following:
Contact through the contact forms or send an email.
Make a comment on an article or page.
Signing up for a subscription form or a newsletter that the Owner manages with MailChimp.
The Data Controller informs you that you have the right to request the following regarding your personal data:
- Access to stored data.
- Rectification or cancellation.
- The limitation of its treatment. To oppose the processing.
- The portability of your data.
The exercise of these rights is personal and therefore must be exercised directly by the interested party, who will request it directly to the Data Controller. Thus, any customer, subscriber or collaborator who has provided their data at any time may contact the Data Controller. You can request information about the data stored and how they have been obtained, request the rectification of the same, the portability of your personal data, oppose the treatment, limit its use or request the cancellation of such data in the files of the Holder.
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, portability and opposition you have to send an email to email@example.com together with a photocopy of your ID card or equivalent.
You have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a complaint with the supervisory authority. In this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you infringes the Regulation.
- The personal data and the purpose of the processing by the Holder is different depending on the information capture system:
- Contact forms. The Holder requests personal data which may include: Name and surname, e-mail address, telephone number and your Web site address in order to respond to your inquiries. For example, the Holder uses these data to respond to your messages, doubts, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding the information included on the Web site, the services provided through the Web site, the processing of your personal data, questions regarding the legal texts included on the Web site, as well as any other query you may have and that is not subject to the conditions of the Web site or the contract.
- Content subscription forms. The Holder requests the following personal data: Name and surname, email address, telephone number and address of your website to manage the subscription list, send newsletters, promotions and special offers.
The data you provide to the Owner will be located on the servers of The Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a, domiciled in the U.S. (Mailchimp).
There are other purposes for which the Holder treats your personal data:
- To ensure compliance with the conditions set out in the Legal Notice and applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to ensure the confidentiality of the personal data it collects. To support and improve the services offered by this Web site.
- To manage social networks. The Owner has a presence on social networks. If you become a follower on the social networks of the Holder the processing of personal data will be governed by this section, as well as by those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that applies in each case and that you have previously accepted.
You can consult the privacy policies of the main social networks in these links:
The Holder will process your personal data in order to properly manage its presence in the social network, inform you of its activities, products or services, as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow.
In no case will the Holder use the profiles of followers in social networks to send advertising individually.
Security of personal data
To protect your personal data, the Owner takes all reasonable precautions and follows industry best practices to prevent the loss, misuse, improper access, disclosure, alteration or destruction of your personal data.
Content from other websites
Pages on this website may include embedded content (e.g., videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in exactly the same way as if you had visited the other website.
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, portability and opposition you have to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with valid proof in law such as a photocopy of your ID card or equivalent.
The exercise of your rights does not include any data that the Holder is obliged to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.